It's not just boom boom boom. They're telling me something here. Something I can dance to and learn from.
I can see house music becoming universal one day.
It'll just take time for people to receive it." Robert Owens - 1988

dijous, 13 d’octubre del 2011

No tinguis por de la foscor

Don't Be Afraid of the Dark (Junior Vasquez remix) - Charlotte



I wanna know you better
but I feel like you're weary of me
let us discover each other
cuz I want your company
my only hidden agenda
is I want you next to me
I promise that I'll be tender
as tender as I can be

don't be afraid of the dark
cuz I'm not here to play with your heart
and there's nothing more to me
that you can see

drop all your inhibitions
cuz I need expression from you
just give youself permission
for what we're about to do
i know what your body senses
there's nothing to say don't speak
and if i can find your weakness
would you do the same for me

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada